Wednesday 23 January 2013

I am back!

Elloooh my lovely ickkle minions, how are we?
So I am back, missed me?
No? Didnt think so...

So since I have been gone, which has been around 4-5 months, 30 people have deleted me as a friend, I have had a million messages being told to sign back in, Nefertini has added me and wrote in my guest book, and MSP has updated... AGAIN!

So Happy 2013 everyone, hope you had a good Christmas?
I am going to be signing in more regularly, but not every day.
Serenula Lonesome (AKA Charley, AKA my best friend) has left MSP which sucks, but I still talk to her regularly.


I'm so sorry I left for that long, I have had such a hard time which has put a downer on my mood, and school has brought much more unhappiness into my life. I never meant to leave for such a long time, I wanted to come back but it would be hard to juggle lots of things at once.
But my life had a bright turn and I am back(:

SO hope to update more on here, keep checking!

Enjoy the snow, if you have any, I have bloody LOADS!;)

Lots of love,

xoxoBubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment